Sunday Service Guidelines
Please watch online at home if you have any of these COVID-19 symptoms:
Fever, cough, sore throat, chills, chest pain.
PLEASE WATCH VIDEO BELOW
1. Service times are 9 am (w/o children) and 11 am (w/children)
2. The front of the building will be used for entrance only and the back for exit only.
3. All individuals will be screened with health questions at the entrance & temperature will be checked via touchless digital forehead thermometers.
(Early arrival is recommended to be seated by the start of service)
4. Masks and sanitizers are recommended by the county & masks must be worn at all times. (We will have a limited supply for those who are unable to provide their own. Gloves are available)
5. Please observe social distancing at all times while seated and walking, maintaining a minimum of 6-ft distance from others.
6. Children are welcome to attend and sit with their parents in the 11 am service only.
(Childcare is not available in any services)
7. Seating is spaced out for your comfort. (Move chairs for more space if so desired)
8. The offering will not be passed during service.
(Offering will be accepted at the rear the sanctuary as you leave & envelopes will be provided upon request)
Thank you for ensuring the health and safety of others